Stanimation Productions



WHAT IS STANIMATION PRODUCTIONS???

Hi,
My name is Stan Levine. About 30 years ago a man could obtain a successful career simply by obtaining a college degree. Things have changed. I have three degrees from two different colleges, and one Trade school. I am a talented artist, capable of creating art worthy of what is used in todays award winning commercial films and video games. Whether or not anyone finds a job is just not based on your credentials anymore. It's based more on your reputation; how cool you are and who you know. This trend of hiring your buddies rather than people with good work ethics who are reliable has led us to the falling economy we find ourselves in.
We can make a difference.
We can fight the corporations and help our economy by giving business back to the underdog companies; the mom and pop hardware stores and Joe the plumber.
In 2007 I decided to go into business for myself as a freelance illustrator/animator. Freelance is what I think will be the trend for the future.

So check out www.stananimation.net
and read more of my blog to understand more about what I have to offer you as a freelance artist.





Comments

Popular Posts