Domain Confusion

Hello Stanimation fans!
I recently discovered a domain name problem that I wish to disclose to everyone to avoid any confusion this may have caused my loyal clients. When I search for "STANIMATION," there are many results, but there are 2 that are very similar in name. Let it be known that www.stanimation.net is not my website. It is Stanislas Hebette's from France does CGI (computer generated Imaging) 3D modeling. Although I am familiar with the tools and techniques of his work, this is not what I do. My website is www.STAN ANIMATION.net (only without the spaces.) www.stananimation.net. You will know if your at the right website if you see the blue and orange circular design on the Stanimation Productions homepage. When you search for stanimation, look for Stanimation Productions. Stanimation Productions takes you to www.stananimation.net. STANIMATION goes to the wrong site!!! If you see a whole bunch of CGI work and French writing then you're looking at Stanislas's site, not mine. Please make sure you have the right website when looking for my work, or you will be wondering why you can't find my Mt.Diablo Paintings, caricatures, or 2d Flash animation. You won't even be able to find this blog! If you look at the Google Search Results for "Stanimation," you will see a BBB Review of Stanimation Productions in Walnut Creek, CA 6th down from the top of the first page. This is a hyperlink to the Better Business Bureau Reliability Report for Stanimation Productions. My freelance illustration business has been a BBB Accredited business since 12/04/2008. It has an A- rating, and it has no customer complaints. BBB assigns ratings by evaluating businesses in various categories. Click here to learn more about BBB Ratings.

Comments

Popular Posts