Mt.Diablo Landscape Paintings


"A Rainbow On Mt.Diablo"
18" X 14"

This is the 10th of 12 acrylic landscape paintings I have been developing that feature the East Bay's Mt.Diablo. This painting took 3 hours to complete from start to finish, and I have documented my process on video tape. The video will be edited into a 5 minute montage that will give fans of my work a glimpse of how I created this beautiful landscape painting. The video will be viewable for free on Youtube at a later time. There are only 2 more paintings to go. The next one will be another 18" x 14," but the last one will be the grand finale panoramic view painted on a 36" X 48" canvas. These Mt.Diablo paintings have recently gained recognition as my work was mentioned by Associated Content Writer, Ronda Levine published an article mentioning it among other famous artists that enjoy painting Mt.Diablo.
Mount Diablo State Park
This article by Ronda Levine describes Mount Diablo State Park, located in Contra Costa County, California.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1721828/mount_diablo_state_park.html

See the making of this painting on Youtube:
Painting Mt.Diablo

Comments

Popular Posts