The Cave

It was a scorching hot afternoon. The air quivered from the burning hot pavement devouring the moisture in the air. The best place to be on a day like that is a swimming pool, and that's where I was. I stayed underwater with my snorkel, viewing the blurry blue world, floating around. It was hard to move. Moving always in slow motion. Like a dream, deeper I swam. The deeper I sunk, the darker the blue world got, and the sound of bubbles escaping from my mouth tickled my face. It felt like flying. I forgot I was in water, and I began to breath in as if I had gills. There seemed to be no bottom to this pool, as I sunk deeper until the water was almost absent of all light. Then I could feel a current which seemed to pull me towards a cave ahead.

"Should I enter the cave?" I thought. "How do I know if I'll be able to find my way back home?"
Do you think I should enter the cave?
Would you enter the cave if it was you?

You decide.
If I get enough comments encouraging me to enter the cave, I will continue this blog. We will find out what happed if I had entered the cave.
If there are no responses or responses that discourage me from having entered the cave, then this is the end of this story.

Comments

Popular Posts