This Weeks Accomplishments


A Still Life
Acrylic on Canvas Board
16" X 20"
By Stan Levine

A political caricature commenting on the Tiger Woods Scandal.
9" X 12"
ink markers and color pencils on white paper
By Stan Levine

A caricature of Roseanne Barr and John Goodman from the Roseanne Show in the setting of American Gothic by Grant Wood.
9" X 12"
ink markers and color pencils on white paper
illustrated by Stan Levine

Last week I was hired by Kevin Birtchnell in San Francisco to draw caricatures for his birthday party. It was a good turn out, and my caricatures entertained the party guests. Yesterday I donated 10% of my profits from the caricature gig to CARE.ORG
I have decided to donate 10% of all the profits I make form doing caricatures or other art related jobs to charity.

I provide caricatures, illustration and of course custom commissioned art work. If you're looking to hire a freelance artist, why not e-mail me explaining what you need? My prices are reasonable, and because 10% goes to charity you can feel good about using my services because they help people in the world.

Peace,

Stan Levine

Comments

Popular Posts